Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling Better

It has been a few days since I have written anything. Last week proved to be very eventful in our lives. Monday night I wound up in the ER having heart irregularities. When we left the ER mom had a flat tire. Fun. Friday I went to see the cardiologist. He checked my heart and found no dangerous issues. I just have an irregular heartbeat that is not dangerous to me and can be treated with medicine. That night was on my way to a Bats game and I got a flat tire. Uncle Chris commented that we must be doing something right to have the devil attacking us so much.

Now that I am feeling better, mom and I are moving forward on paperwork and interviews, etc. God is really speaking to us about Adoption/Orphan ministry and the need to establish something within the Assemblies of God. I do not know how or when all of this will play out, but I am very excited to see what God does through us as we move forward in His timing.

We love you very much and pray for your soon arrival.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment