Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hope for Every Orphan

Mom and I attended the Christian Alliance for Orphans seminar last week. What an awesome time to be with others of like passion. It was truly a stirring event. How my heart groans to reach orphans. This is why we chose Mission 1:27 (www.mission127.com) as the name of our ministry. We want to exemplify Christ's love for the orphan. We want to meet your needs and show you the love of Christ.

Right now I have more than 10 projects waiting to be funded. Nine out of the ten can be met for $150. Yet even if I were able to meet all of these needs today. It would still not be enough. My heart would still break for you and the millions of others around the world. Your plight is desperate. We set in our homes with all of the trappings of this life. You sit in a home with barely enough to eat and little if any to your name. I sit at my desk day after day thinking, I must do more. I know God is in all that He has led mom and I to do over the last year, but sometimes, like your adoption, the process is very slow.

I know that God is able and that funding will come both for Mission 1:27 and your adoption. I love you with all my heart.

The last words of Malachi have come true for you. God has turned the heart of your father toward you! (Malachi 4:6) Holding you tomorrow could not be soon enough. I pray that God will grant us His divine blessing and provision as we continue to walk the path He has laid before us.

Lord you hear our hearts cry. Let us touch the lives of these orphans!

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment