Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Light at the End of Paperwork

Wow, I did not realize that I have not posted for so long. Life is busy. A week ago monday we received our completed Home Study. With that in hand we were able to send in our I-800A, the form that goes to the US seeking permission to bring a child into the country. We also were able to apply for a grant. Our US fees are now due. God has been so faithful to provide for every financial need so far. We are believing for Him to do it again. We need an additional $800 for this and other fees that are coming due. 

The dosieer paperwork is also completed. The only thing we are waiting for is the I-800A approval to come in. Then we will be finished and the real wait begins. I'm praying for a miracle in this. Mom and I want so much to bring you home soon. We continue to pray for the right child at the right time. It has been a long and sometimes frustrating process, but mom and I know it will all be worth it when you are held in our arms for the first time.

Though we may still have a wait, at least we can see the light at the end of the paperwork.

I Love You,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment