Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ouch...My Arm Hurts

Yesterday morning daddy, brother, and sister all went for our adoption medical exams. Micah and I left in pain, both having to get shots, I one, Micah 4. The paperwork for our homestudy is almost completed and we are prayerfully moving toward the next steps in the process. Each day we move closer to the day you will join our forever family. It is still a very long way off, but all of it will come together in God's time.

We are praying about so many things. If God was not in charge it would be overwhelming. The good news is God is in charge so therefore I am not overwhelmed. Last night I read one of my favorite verses"

2 Corinthians 6:3 "We live in such a way that no one will stumble because of us, and no one will find fault with our ministry." This is my prayer for my ministry. I also pray that as people look at our lives, they too will be touched by God and have a heart for adoption. They might be able to save another child just like you.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment