Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Process Begins

I have been unable to blog for the last week. Since the last time I wrote, mom and I have begun working through our homestudy paperwork, received our dossier packet, and have looked at several waiting children. Some friends of ours at church have said that they want to help us raise the money to bring you home. All of this will be worked through as we can. We stand firm in our belief that God has called us to bring you into our family. With that understanding, we will continue to seek Him and believe that He will put all of this together in His time. My hope is that while you are waiting to be loved, that you are experiencing love where you are; while we are waiting to feed and cloth you, I hope that you are being clothed and fed. Mom and I pray for you everyday. We can't wait to see you and hold you for the first time.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment