Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Sea of Paperwork

Yesterday, mom and I received our homestudy paperwork. All I can say is wow that’s a lot of paperwork. It ranges from background checks to payment calendars, custody questionnaires to doctors recommendations. All must be signed and returned. It kind of reminds me of the stack of paper when we bought our house. All of this can be overwhelming if you are not prepared for it. Mom and I are slowly working through it, filling out what we can. Setting aside what we can't. It is amazing to me that God is in paperwork :) A mountain of paperwork is not an obstacle but an opportunity for us to reach you.

We have our first conference call tomorrow. Mommy and I will be able to ask questions and gain information for our adoption journey. After this call we will be ready to process our formal application. We have decided to go ahead and pay for this. Then we will wait and see how God brings about yet another miracle.

As I was praying yesterday morning and today, I can't help but wonder if you have even been born yet. I want you to know that God says before He formed you in your mother’s womb He knew you. He knew you would one day need a forever mommy and daddy. As you may still be in the womb mommy and daddy are praying for you and we are already beginning to love you.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment