Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 20, 2010

God's Provision

It is amazing to see how God brings things together. Mom and I were looking over our paperwork the other day. We figured up how much we need and when. There is a bill that has to be paid for Gov. paperwork. We figured we need $830. The next day there was an $800 check in the mail. Today I went to the mail and there was a $600 check. God is awesome. I want you to know that God is behind your adoption. There is no question. He has placed the desire in our hearts to bring you into our forever family and He will provide for the cost. He is a great big wonderfully faithful God. He loves you more than mom and I ever could. Mom and I both feel an urgency to get this done. The sooner it's completed the sooner we will have you in our arms.

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment