Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Urgency

As I was praying for you this morning I felt a sense of urgency. I have no idea how all of the details of our lives will fall into place. I have no idea the time frame that God has in store for us.

Last night I read through several stories from adoptive families. They were very inspiring, heartwarming, and served as a reminder to expect the unexpected when you are living out God's plan. Several of these families thought they had years to wait and one day the phone rang and within a few weeks their child was home. One family had even planned on adopting internationally until their agency asked if they would be willing to take a child that was an hour away from them. The child was the age, sex, and race they had been seeking to adopt. God is awesome.

The testimonies and stories of others serve to inspire and encourage us in our journey. I hope that our story will one day be an encouragement to others as they see the hand of God moving in your adoption. God is a big God and He is in control.

I don't know what is ahead, but I know that it is going to be good.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment